Reclamation or complaint

Filing a complaint about a decision by a social welfare office-holder

Applicants for social-welfare services and social assistance have the right to have a justified decision in writing.

The decision states how the applicant can apply for changes. A claim for a revised decision on a decision by a social-welfare office holder can be delivered to the city’s social and welfare committee.

The claim for a revised decision shall be submitted within 30 days from the date of receiving notice of the decision. You can email the remainder to or mail it to Kirjaamo, PL 1100, 01030 Vantaan kaupunki. You can also deliver documents to Tikkurila, Myyrmäki and Vantaa Infos. Please note that you will send an unprotected email at your own responsibility.

Forms related to reclamation or complaint