The telephone service of the health centers will be renewed on 15 December 2020
The centralized service number +358 (0)9 839 50 000 for Vantaa’s health centers will be deactivated.
New telephone numbers starting on 15 December 2020
Hakunila and Länsimäki Health Centers +358 (0)9 839 35928
Korso and Koivukylä Health Centers +358 (0)9 839 35923
Martinlaakso Health Center +358 (0)9 839 35924
Myyrmäki Health Center +358 (0)9 839 35925
Tikkurila Health Center +358 (0)9 839 35926
If your complaint is sudden or you require urgent care, you can call between 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. In urgent matters, it is possible to leave a call-back request 8:00-10:00 AM. In non-urgent matters (such as periodic controls, questions regarding test results, physician’s statements, or prescription renewals), you can leave a call-back request 8:00 AM -12:00 PM.
You can be served by the following in non-urgent matters:
• Pharmacists (matters related to medication or renewal of prescriptions)
• Public health nurses (Diabetes treated with tablets, astma, hypertension; or you want to make an appointment for memory testing, lifestyle guidance, or health screening of the unemployed)
• Physical therapists (musculoskeletal disorders such as back, neck, knee, or shoulder pain),
• Nurses in other matters (such as appointments for doctors and nurses, guidance and counseling)
Services for the hearing impaired
In non-urgent matters through the Click the symptom service or by text message to tel. +358 (0)40 574 4555.
Cancel a health center appointment
• electronically in the Maisa Client Portal at least 24 hours before the appointment
• with a text message to the number +358 (0)40 574 4555 at the latest at 8:00 AM on the day of the appointment (in the message write the name, birthdate, date and time of the appointment to be cancelled)
• You may also cancel an appointment by calling your own health center on the day before the appointment before 4:00 PM.
NOTE! These numbers cannot be used to cancel rehabilitation (physiotherapy, speech therapy, occupational therapy, nutrition therapy, hearing researcher), dental care, laboratory, or X-ray appointments.
Do you have flu symptoms, or do you suspect you have a coronavirus infection?
The coronavirus line in the centralized service number +358 (0)9 839 50 000 will connect to the coronavirus counseling telephone that serves on weekdays 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM and on weekends 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM on the number +358 (0)9 839 50070. It is also possible to leave a call-back request on the coronavirus counseling telephone. The nurse in the telephone service will assess your situation and if necessary, will make a referral for a coronavirus test or will direct you to an appointment with a physician.
A coronavirus sample will be taken if you have any of the symptoms below:
• acute respiratory infection (one symptom is enough: fever, cough, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath, loss of sense of smell or taste)
• diarrhea or abdominal pain for no other obvious reason
Make an appointment for a coronavirus test easily on the internet
If you have symptoms, you can make an appointment yourself for taking a sample on the koronabotti www.koronabotti.hus.fi . You can make an appointment for yourself or your under-16-year-old child. In urgent matters, call 112.
Cancel an appointment for taking a coronavirus test sample
If you have already gone elsewhere for a coronavirus test and wish to cancel a sample taking appointment, the appointment can be cancelled with a text message to the number +358 (0)40 574 4555. Please note that even if your symptoms have improved, it is still good to go to the test.
Christmas and New Year’s schedules:
The coronavirus counseling telephone is open:
At Christmas time 24 December–27 December 2020 8:00 AM–4:00 PM
New Year’s Eve 31 December 2020 8:00 AM–6:00 PM
1–3 January 2021 9:00 AM–6:00 PM
Epiphany 6 January 2021 9:00 AM–6:00 PM