6. Bergström, Jenna
Hi, I’m a 15-year-old student at Ruusuvuori.
Leisure time activities:
If you want something to change, change it now before you forget!
Comments on the election compass questions:
1. I think Vantaa is a safe place to live for young people because it is so big, and you can find friends everywhere.
2. Many leisure time activities cost really a lot, so it would be good if a young person could choose a hobby according to their own interests, regardless of whether he or she or his or her parents have enough money for it.
3. Climate change is a really important issue and must be stopped before it is too late.
4. Many things related to school violence mostly come back around to their having been bullied or these bullies have started physically attacking when they realized that almost nothing is being done about it.
5. School food is just fine.
6. This would give young people more voting rights to decide their own future.
7. Some people cannot afford public transport, and this causes many harmful situations.
8. If there are bad roads and streets public transport suffers from this.
9. Young people might eat food at school because of good food.