Family law

Notification 26.3.2020

The Walk in service is suspended until further notice beacuase of corona epidemic

Issues related to family law entail

  • establishing paternity
  • custody, living arrangements and right of access
  • child's maintenance and
  • adoption.

Make an appointment to establish paternity

You can also make an online appointment. If you need an interpreter to participate in the negotiation, make the appointment by phone.

Child Welfare Officers

Child welfare officers are in charge of issues related to establishing paternity. In addition, they will make agreements on child custody, living arrangements, right of access, and maintenance. If your matter is already being handled, please contact the child welfare officer in charge. Due to data protection, we cannot reply over the Internet.